Born in 1961, Odense, Denmark
I am an educated teacher from 1991. My main subjects were visuel arts and arts and crafts.
I was a teacher for several years, and alongside this I made paintings and had my very first public exhibition in 1999, ”Midtfyns Kunstcenter”, Denmark.
I became a full-time visual artist in 2009.
My workshop is situated on the isle of Funen, Denmark.
2006-2010 At Aarhus Academy of Arts, Denmark: painting, printmaking, mixed media.
2009-2010 At Pårup School of Arts, Denmark: painting, printmaking.
2010 At Holbæk School of Arts, Denmark: printmakin
2014 In Tidaholm, Sweden: symposium of graphic arts.
2015 In Spain, experimental watercolour.
2015 In Denmark, Kirsten Kjærs Museum: graphic art.
2016 In Imatra, Finland, symposium of graphic arts.
I am a member of The Funen Printmaking Workshop from 2011.
I am a member of AXON, a Danish visuel artist group from 2003.
Galleries: painting. (A selected range).
- Gallery Inuit, Ålborg, Denmark 2013-2017.
- Gulden Konstverk, Drammen, Norway 2011-2013.
- Gallery Ulriksholm, Denmark 2011, 2013-2015.
- Gallery Dragehøj, Denmark 2015.
- Gallery Nordskov, Denmark 2010.
- ”Filosoffen ”Art and Design, Odense The Art group Axon 2008, 2010, 2012 og 2014.
Exhibitions (group): Grapphic
- ”Correspondence” 2014 – prints that circulate among printmakers in Sweden, France, Wales and Denmark.
- Imatra, Finland, 2016 – group exhibition ”The Black School” The Funen Printmaking Workshop – 40 years anniversary exhibition, Brands 13, Odense, Denmark: 20/02 – 08/07 2016.
- ”Kunstmaand in Armeland”, Holland: November 2016.
- “The Black School” The Funen Printmaking Workshop 40 years anniversary exhibition, 03/02 2017 – 07/06 2017 Kastrupgårdsamlingen, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Coldam Germany 2017 together with Dutch printmakers.