Born in 1961, Odense, Denmark
Born in 1961, Odense, Denmark
I am an educated teacher from 1991. My main subjects were visuel arts and arts and crafts.
I was a teacher for several years, and alongside this I made paintings and had my very first public exhibition in 1999, ”Midtfyns Kunstcenter”, Denmark.I became a full-time visual artist in 2009.My workshop is situated on the isle of Funen, Denmark.
2006-2012 At Aarhus Academy of Arts, Denmark: painting, printmaking, mixed media.
2009-2010 At Pårup School of Arts, Denmark: painting, printmaking.
2010 At Holbæk School of Arts, Denmark: printmaking
2014 In Tidaholm, Sweden: symposium of graphic arts.
2015 In Spain, experimental watercolour
In Denmark, Kirsten Kjærs Museum, graphic art.
2016 In Imatra, Finland, symposium of graphic arts.
2018 In Venice Biennale 2018
2019 In Latvia -Mark Rothko Art Center
Member of The Funen Printmaking Workshop from 2011.
Member of The Association Kunstværlstederne Hollufgård 2018
Member of PaBiak , professionel visuel artists in Assens community 2019
I was a member of AXON, a Danish visuel artist group from 2003-2016.
Galleries: painting. (A selected range) at home and abroad.
- Gallery Inuit, Ålborg, Denmark, 2013-2017.
- Gulden Konstverk, Drammen, Norway 2011-2013.
- Gallery Ulriksholm, Denmark 2011, 2013-2015.
- Gallery Dragehøj, Denmark 2015.
- Gallery Nordskov, Denmark 2010.
- ”Filosoffen ”Art and Design”, Odense The Art Group Axon 2008, 2010, 2012 og 2014.
- Central møbler, Danish furniture design 2010 –
- Odeon, exhibition with paintings about Carl Nielsens 5. symfoni. 2018
- Fællesdomicilet, Odense 2020
- Through years I had exhibitions in several companies and art societies.
Exhibitions (group): Grapphic
- ”Correspondence” 2014 – prints that circulate among printmakers in Sweden, France, Wales and Denmark.
- Imatra, Finland, 2016 – group exhibition, ”The Black School”, The Funen Printmaking. Workshop – 40 years anniversary exhibition, Brandts 13, Odense, Denmark: 20/02 – 08/07 2016.
- ”Kunstmaand in Armeland”, Holland: November 2016.
- “The Black School”, The Funen Printmaking Workshop 40 years anniversary exhibition, 03/02 2017 – 07/06 2017 Kastrupgårdsamlingen, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- ”Anne Marie og Carl Nielsen ”, works inspired of the Artists -The Funen Printmaking workshop 2017.
- Codan Germany 2017 together with Dutch printmakers.
- International Contemporary Printmaking Exhibition in Luxembourg 2018.
- ”Toldboden, Espansiva” in Kerteminde , Funen 2018
- At Mark Rothko Art Centre, Latvia. April, 2019 opened The Funen Printmaking workshop at Daugavpils Mark Rothko Art Centre in Latvia, where I am represented with 2 works of art.
- Member exhibition ”Fugl”, The Funen Printmaking Workshop ,
- ”It is quite true”, Droninglund Kunstcenter, Danish Sculptor Society and The Funen Printmaking Workshop. (represented with 2 pieces) 2020.
- “Strøm”, Bramming Egnsmuseum, Funen Printmaking workshop (represented with 2 pieces) 2020.
Being charged with decorations:
- Nyborg community, conference room (represented with 5 pieces) i 2007.
- Strandgården Plejehjem (represented with 15 pieces) in Assens community 2010.
- “Ungeposten” i Nordfyns community, conference room (represented with 1 piece) 2019.